Тема: «Глаголы прошедшего времени».
Тип урока: урок-соревнование.
Оборудование: карточки с транскрипционными значками, кроссворд, варианты тестовых заданий, магнитофон, карта страны “Verblandia”
1. Начало урока
Приветствие, речевая зарядка, сообщение целей урока. Доклад дежурного.
Teacher: Good morning pupils! Who is on duty today? What is the date
today? What is the weather like today?
We’ve just finished to study the theme “The Verb” Past Simple Tense”. Today we have a competition lesson where you’ll show that you are real experts in this questions.There are many Kingdoms in the world of English language but the two biggest are “Nounlandia” and “Verblandia”. They are neighbours. Today we are going to travell about Verblandia.
Teacher: Here is a box with questions. Come here, take questions and answer it.
1. What time did you get up yesterday?
2. How did you come to school?
3. What was your first lesson?
4. When did you have lunch?
5. When did you go home from school?
6. Did you do your homework?
7. Did you watch TV last night?
8. What time did you go to bed?
9. Where did you go yesterday?
10. Who was the first man in space?
3. Pronanciation stop
T: You know how to read the ending -ed. You have got the cards with the transcription signs. I’ll pronounce the verb in the present simple and you are to show the necessary card. You’ll have a point for each word pronounced correctly.
1 Team 2 Team
4. Captain’s contest
T: Come to the blackboard and find the mistakes in the verbs.
Plaied, cryed, stoped, smileed...
5. Grammar corner
Use the verb in the Past Indefinite Tense
1 Team 1 She (to get up) very late yesterday...
6. Morning Exersise (Физкультминутка)
Clap, clap, clap your hands
Clap your hands together
Stamp, stamp, stamp your feet,
Stamp your feet together
Shake, shake, shake your hands,
Shake your hands together
Smile, smile, smile at your friends
Let us smile together.
7. Curiosity stop.Your task is to guess the crossford
Clues across:1. Begin, catch, think, hear, speak, buy, do.
Clues down: 1. know, bring, be, understand, teach, drink, come.
8. Listening comprehention
– Listen, read and match. I’ll give you a list of Famous British People. You have to listen, to read and match.
1. He was English. He was born in 1564. He was a writer and an actor. He died in1616
2. He was born in London... (Charley Chaplin)...
9. Проверка домашнего задания
T: It’s high time to show your home-task. Your task was to make up and act out a dialogue about your favorite writer.
10. Final Test
1. What did you do yesterday?
a) watch TV;
b) speak on the telephone;
c) help mother...
11. The End of the Competition
– Vanya and Ksenya announce please the results.
– Dear Friends! Our competition has just finished.You are really bright and industrious. You can do different kind of work. Your home-task is to write a letter to your friend about your visit to the cinema.