Внеклассное мероприятие по английскому языку "Умники и умницы" : Иностранные языки
Clever boys and girls
Приблизить речевую деятельность учащихся к естественным нормам”
Помочь учащимся развить навыки общения;
Обеспечить практическую направленность обучения.
Повысить интерес учащихся к изучению английского языка;
Расширить кругозор учащихся.
Ведущий: Dear guests! Dear friends! Today we are going to have the quiz “Clever boys and girls”. We do hope that you know English well and our quiz is going to be a contest of erudite.
We invited the pupils of the senior forms to have part in the competition.
The scores of our participants will be recorded by our respectable Areopagus .
They are: ……. – an English teacher, …., …, ..
Now let’s begin our competition We wish all the participants. “Good luck!”.
The first trigonal is called selective. Answer my questions! If you know the answer raise you hand. (Жюри смотрит, кто первый поднял руку, если ответ верен, ему дается медаль).
- What is the official name of Britain? (The UK of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
- Where is the UK situated? (on the British Isles)
- What parts does the UK consist of ? (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- What is the capital of Britain? (London)
- What river is the British capital situated? (On the Thames)
- What is the symbol of England? (the red rose)
- What is the symbol of Scotland? (the thistle)
- What is the symbol of Wales? (the daffodils)
- What is the symbol of Northern Ireland? (the red hand and the shamrock)
- What is the national costume of Scotland? (the kilt)
- When do British people celebrate Christmas? (on the 25th of December)
- What is the most famous forest in England? (Sherwood Forest)
- Who lived in Sherwood Forest? (Robin Hood and his Merry Men)
- Where did most of the English kings and queens have their coronation ceremonies? (in Westminster Abbey)
- What was the tower of London in the past? (It was a fortress, a palace, a prison)
- What is the Tower of London now? (It’s a museum)
- What birds live in the Tower of London now? (Ravens)
- What is the in the center of Trafalgar Square? (Nelson’s Column)
- What is Big Ben? (the bell of the clock)
- What is Madame Tussaud’s famous for? (for it max figures of famous people)
- What in Scotland Yard? (the police in London)
- What in the town of Oxford famous for? (its university)
- What is Wimbledon associated with? (with tennis championship)
- How many detective stories did Agates Christie write? (75)
- What are the colours of the British flag? (blue, red, white)
That’ll do. The respectable Areopagus will you tell us the representatives of the second trigonal? (Слово жюри). Let’s applaud them. You can stand here.
It’s high time to begin the second trigonal. Answer only one question in order to choose a path:
You are Mark Twain. You came to an unknown town to read a lecture. You went to a shop and asked a shop-girl: “Where can I go tonight?”. She answered: “Mark Twain a famous writer is going to read a lecture. But you’ll have to stay because there are no tickets”. What will you answer? Let’s relax and listen to a song “Love story” performed by a pupil of the 9th form…
The participant who answered in a right way – choose the path. ( The correct answer is: When this person speak I always have to stand). The red path has got only 2 steps, but you can’t make a mistake. The yellow path has got 3 steps, you can make 1 mistake. The green path has got 4 steps, you can make 2 mistakes. What path will you choose?
The 1st question to the red participant: Now you’ll see the episode from the novel, which has become one of the most popular books for children. Who wrote it? What is the name of the book? Where did he write?
The pupils show the episode. (Mark Twain – Samuel Clemens “The adventures of Tom Sawyer”, on board of a ship when he was a sailor). You’re right. You’ll pass to the second question.
The 1st question to the yellow participant: On Christmas there is a tradition of a first-footer. What 3 things is he required to carry? (a piece of coal as a symbol of warmth, a piece of money as a symbol of wealth, a piece of bread as a symbol of happiness).
The 1st question to the green participant: Who told “To be or not to be. That is the question”. (Prince Hamlet in Shakespeare’s play).
The second question to the red participant: A beautiful but silly lady once said to Bernard Shaw. “Just imagine if we get married what wonderful children we would have. They would be as clever as you and as beautiful as me”. What did the great humorist reply? (What will we do – if they would be as clever as you and as beautiful as me?). The game is over for you. Or you are the winner. Or you’ve lost the game! Cheer up!
The second question to the yellow participant: Are all people of Great Britain English?
The second question to the green participant: a top hat, a magnifying glass, a violin (рисунок). Whose things are these? (Sherlock Holmes).
The third question to the yellow participant: When the mistress of this building is at home the Royal Standard is flying. Every day at 11.30 they change the guard. It is the London home of the Queen. (Buckingham Palace).
The third question to the green participant: On the column in the center there is a statue of the great English seaman who defeated the French in 1805. this column with a statue of Admiral Nelson on its top is located in …? (Trafalgar Square).
I’d like to give the word to our respectable Areopagus. Now the game is over. Let me thank all the participants of the competition. Good-bye!
Урок по теме "Теплообмен в природе и технике" :: Урок "Рентгеновские лучи" :: Активные методы преподавания физики в профильной школе :: Урок изучения новых знаний в 11-м классе по теме "Свободные электрические колебания в колебательном контуре" на основе технологии системного усвоения знаний в рамках структурно-логического подхода :: Открытый урок по теме "Плотность вещества". 7-й класс :: Счастье быть одной ( Assolo ), 2016 :: Дом и дача/Мебель/Столы и стулья/Столы и столики/Столы/Кухонные и обеденные/Деревянные столы / Витра / Стол Витра ::
Отзывы (через аккаунты в социальных сетях Вконтакте, Facebook или Google+):
Оставить отзыв с помощью аккаунта ВКонтакте:
Оставить отзыв с помощью аккаунта FaceBook: