Монархи Англии : Иностранные языки
Познавательная викторина по истории Великобритании The Monarchs of England.
1. Who was crowned King of England?
(William the Conqueror)
2. Who was the founder of Plantagenet dynasty in 1133-1189?
(Henry II, the son of Matilda and Geoffrey of Anjou)
3. What kind nicknamed the Lionheart?
(Richard I, 1157-1199, the son of Eleanor of Aquitaine, the duchy of Aquitaine)
4. What king was made to grant the people several rights listed in Magda Carta in 1167-1216?
5.What English monarch founded the Parliament in 1295?
(Edward I, 1272-1307)
6. Who was the first English heir to the throne who got the title of Prince of Wales?
(Edward II, the son of Edward I, 1284-1327)
7. Who is known as the king who initiated the long, drawn-out struggle with France called the Hundred Years’ War?
(Edward III, 1312-1377)
8. Who was called the Black Prince and why?
(Edward, the son of Edward III)
9. Who was the ruler of England when the Wars of the Roses began in 1455?
(Henry VI, 1422-1461, 1470-1471 the last king of the Lancaster House, the founder of Eton and King’s college in Cambridge)
10. Who established the house of York on the English throne?
(Edward IV 1461-1470,1471-1483)
11. Who was the last English monarch of the House of York, he ruled England in 1483-1485?
(Richard III 1483-1485)
12. Who was the first ruler of the House of Tudor?
(Henry VII 1485-1509)
13. What monarch was the founder of Protestant Church of England?
(Henry VIII, 1509-1547), the king who had 6 wives, the founder of the British permanent navy)
14. Who was the last in the male line of the House of Tudor, the only son of Henry VIII?
(Edward VI 1547-1553)
15. The English monarch, who reined the shortest period in English history?
(Jane Grey 1553)
16. What monarch in England was called Bloody Mary and why?
(Mary I, because of a large number of religious persecutions that took place during her reign 1553-1558)
17. What English monarch was given majestic names like “Gloriana” or “the Sun of England”?
(Elizabeth I, the last of the Tudor monarchs, 1558-1603, the daughter of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn)
18. The coronation of what king marked the beginning of the rule of the Stuarts in England?
(James I 1603-1625, the son of Mary Queen of Scots and her second husband the murdered Lord Darnley)
19. Which English monarch gave the Puritains permission to found a colony in Virginia, America in 1620?
(James I, 1603-1625)
20. The first British Monarchs, whose power was limited by Parliament.
(William III 1689-1702 and Mary II 1689-1694)
21.During whose reign was the union between England and Scotland in 1707?
(Queen Anne 1702-1714, the second daughter of James Duke of York and Anne Hyde)
22. Whose reign was the longest in the history of Britain and is known as “the Victorian age”?
(Queen Victoria 1837-1901)
23. What English monarch gave up his crown for the woman he loved?
(Edward VIII 1936)
24. What king was one of the most popular men of his time in Britain in the 20th century?
(George VI 1936-1952)
25. Who is the current English monarch in the UK?
(Elizabeth II 1952)
Классный час по теме "Правильное питание. Путешествие в страну "Витаминия"" :: Внеклассное мероприятие, посвященное Дню Победы "Поклонимся великим тем годам" :: Олимпийский старт Кубани :: Классный час на тему "Земля – наш общий дом". 4-й класс :: Через краски к чувствам :: Любовь прет-а-порте, 2017 :: Кровати без ПМ / MOON TRADE / Кровать двуспальная Бьянка 160х200 Модель 1207 ::
Отзывы (через аккаунты в социальных сетях Вконтакте, Facebook или Google+):
Оставить отзыв с помощью аккаунта ВКонтакте:
Оставить отзыв с помощью аккаунта FaceBook:
Оставить отзыв с помощью аккаунта Google+: